Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blog Flash Day #5: Frustration



Blog Flash 2012 Day #5:  Frustration



“Crazy ass old man.”  Miranda’s frustration showed as she ran a hand through her dark hair.  “You busted up your own cabin, why? To prove some twisted point?”

“That puppy would be the death of you, if I were anyone else.”

Miranda could see clearly, turned to look at the man, his grey hair, and a weapon just as weathered.  “You said I’d be safe here.”

“Does not mean you let your guard down, I could have been them.”

“They could have followed you here.”  
                                                             
The old man moved in for an embrace, “I was worried about my niece.”

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing, Steven. I really enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Okay, not only am I glad she's safe, for the moment, but I really love the mentor/relative character!! :)

    ReplyDelete