Lillie McFerrin tagged me for the “Kreativ Blogger Award”.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions.
- Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
- What is your favorite song?
With how much music I listen to, it was pretty hard to narrow it down to just one. But I do come back to this song quite often. And if I was to answer this song next week it would probably be something different…
- What is your favorite dessert?
Believe it or not, I’m not the biggest sweets person. But if I had to pick one, Peanut Butter Milkshakes.
- What ticks you off?
Liars and thieves.
- What do you do when you are upset?
Run/walk/hill climb has become my go to therapy over the past few years.
- Which is your favorite pet?
I only have Bear. :- )
And Max will always have a place in my heart (he passed in 2007).
- Which do you prefer black or white?
- What is your biggest fear?
Going unnoticed? But at the same time being noticed? Does that make sense (probably not). How about going unnoticed by someone who you really want to see you for who you are. (I really had a hard time coming up with something and this was the only thing that came to mind)
- What is your attitude mostly?
Realistic? Though that may be my ‘forced’ attitude as I’ve found over recent years if I get my hopes up, really look forward to something, or something is too good to be true. It usually doesn’t go my way. So I do try to keep myself drowned in reality of any situation (not always successful).
- What is perfection?
Does perfection exist? Really? Nothing is perfect, everything worth having will never come easy and will have to be worked for.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
…..i’m drawing a blank here.
The Random Facts: (quite possible a couple repeats here from past blogs)
- I’m a huge Joss Whedon fan! I’m a huge fan of his Firefly/Serenity (and have luckily met most of the cast). But I did not watch Firefly when it first aired on television…I viewed it as a replacement for Dark Angel. So despite being a fan of Whedons other works (Buffy/Angel)…I never gave it a shot at first.
- Never seen the ocean.
- I’ve been a ‘comic geek’ since high school, the first comic I ever got was a Silver Surfer comic (an issue with Jack of Hearts). Since then I’ve always been loyal to Marvel Comics (especially everything X-Men except the movies, lol). Favorite character (for the longest time it was Cecilia Reyes) but I would have to go with Remy LeBaeu, Gambit
- It had probably been fifteen years since I’ve tried to write poetry up until a month or so ago a made another attempt...
- Favorite musical artist of all time, Sheryl Crow.
- HUGE Lord of the Rings fan, have read the books several times….but I had never even heard of it until the year before the first movie came out (I had finished the first two books just before Fellowship came out).
- I’m a very quiet person, especially when I’m just meeting someone. I’ve had a few people tell me “I may not talk a lot but when I do I’m worth listening too”. (One of the best compliments I have ever gotten really)
- Favorite color is Red.
- I never started letting my hair grow until I was 24/25, before that I always kept it extremely short.
- Probably my favorite piece of art I’ve ever done, I painted it around 2000 after a day at the lake with a bunch of friends: