Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Versatile Blogger award


So a couple weeks back I was given another blog award, thanks to Margaret McCrina over at The Bookworm. 



I don’t really have a list of bloggers to send this too, after looking most already have it (Plus, the last time I stole most of my list from Lillie McFerrin).   But I thought I should at least post seven new things about me. 

1 – I don’t watch a lot of sports, but living in the state of Kentucky it is a requirement to follow the Wildcats.  J  Also, ever since I’ve been old enough to watch NFL football I have been a Denver Broncos fan (Elway fan).

2 – I worship at the alter of Whedon!  Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly/Sernity, Fray (comic), even Dollhouse to a lesser degree.  Basically anything Joss Whedon is involved in, I’ll follow!  Really looking forward to Cabin in the Woods and especially Avengers coming out this summer!  Favorite Whedon related character, easy, River Tam (Firefly/Serenity) who was played by the unbelievable awesome Summer Glau (will watch her in pretty much anything)


3 – I’m a comic book fan, especially Marvel (X-Men).  Even though I haven’t bought many the past few years but that is more due to financial reasons and not because I’m no longer a fan.

4 – Last time I this list I mentioned how much I listen to music, so figure I should list some of my favorites.  Sheryl Crow, Tom Petty, Areosmith, Pink, Michelle Branch, Chelly Wright, Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Evanescence, Kelly Clarkson being some of my all time favorites (yes, I like variety and don’t follow just one genre)

5 – I like wolves, I’m a big dog person in general.  But my favorite animal is the wolf!



6 – Love the Harry Potter movies but still haven’t read a single book (I tried, I really did but never got through the first one).

7 – I’m a fan of most things zombies!  One of my favorite shows currently on television is The Walking Dead!  Love Dawn of the Dead, both the remake and the original.  I have met George Romero (at DragonCon) and the man is very much awesome in person!

Link to the other blogger award.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Steven - interesting info too, though I need a translator for the 2nd point because the only name I recognized was Buffy.:p

    ReplyDelete